Thanks to James at This is My Truth Now for the tag! Please check out his blog; it’s really great. P.S. James combined several tags into one post, and I deleted some of his questions.
WHAT IS THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate new blogs to receive the award
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
Questions Posed to Me:
- Which Disney Princess do you relate yourself with?
- Mulan, because I’m more of a tomboy
- What would the world be like if you are the leader? (Be as detailed as you like)
- Liberal. Very liberal
- What would you do if you won a huge jackpot from the lottery?
- I would pay off my debt, buy my in-laws a new house, and pay off the student loan debt of my nieces and nephew
- You have the power of re-animation to bring back anyone from the dead. Who would you bring back?
- My grandmother Loretta, who died 8 years before I was born
- Cats, Dogs, both or neither?
- Dogs. I’m terrified of cats.
- What is your dream vacation location?
- When would you say you became a reader?
- When I was a teenager
- What was the last book series you completed?
- Not sure. Probably one by Kristen Proby
- What is your biggest bookish pet peeve?
- NO EPILOGUE
- What character do you wish was a real person in your life?
- Matt Montgomery from Tied with Me by Kristen Proby
- Aside from reading what are some of your other passions?
- Sports, TV, my family
- What is your favorite genre?
- Who is your favorite author?
- Kristen Proby
- What was the date of your very first blog post?
- Sometime in July 2013
- Have you ever thought about writing a book?
- Yes, all the time. I’ve just never gotten around to it.
- Name a book that you would NEVER recommend.
- Alpha by Jasinda Wilder. Absolute garbage.
- Name a book that you wish had a sequel.
- Sphere by Michael Crichton
- What are some favorite childhood books?
- Are you there God, It’s Me Margaret and the Giving Tree
- Do you read newspapers and magazines?
- Not really
- What influenced your love for reading?
- My parents are big reads, and they inspired me
- Where would you go if you were invisible?
- Listen in on conversations where people didn’t know I was there
- What is your all-time favorite book?
- Sphere by Michael Crichton
- Are you currently binge watching anything? If so, what?
- I just watched Nailed it on Netflix. Very funny baking show
- If you had to pick a book boyfriend, who would it be?
- Matt Montgomery from Tied with Me by Kristen Proby.
- What’s your favorite TV show and why?
- This is Us. I think you know why
- Why did you start blogging?
- Don’t really know, but I do know I never expected it to take off like it has
- What’s your favorite type of blog to read?
- Book blogs
- What did you first expect from starting a blog and is it any different at the present time?
- I wrote for fun and joined an amazing community of bloggers who are supportive and kind. It’s really been great and more than I could have ever imagined.
Karen Jo: https://sincerelykarenjo.wordpress.com/about/
The ladies at: https://beneaththecoversblog.com/about-btc-blog/