This week’s theme is: Bookish Resolutions/Goals
This isn’t something I think about much, and I probably won’t have ten, but we will see where this goes….
- Read something other than romance. I’m not in a rut, because I love romance, but that’s ALL I read. I need a good mystery in my life.
- Read more blog posts. I tend to skim the blogs I follow. I need to take the time to actually read the posts.
- Read a classic. I’ve been wanting to do that for a long time, but haven’t gotten around to it.
- Get my Man Crush Monday posts back up and running. I miss writing about my #mcm’s.
- Read an autobiography/memoir. I read Cindy Garvey’s autobiography for god’s sake, you’d think I could read Amy Poehler’s or Tina Fey’s!
- Get better at reading/reviewing ARC’s. I’d like to get more into the ARC game, and reviewing is the way to do it.
- Review TV shows after watching. I tend to summarize shows in my monthly wrap up, but I need to do full-on reviews.
I have only seven goals, but that’s a good start! I hope everyone accomplishes their goals this year.