This week’s topic is:
Ten reasons you love your favorite genre (I have only seven)
My favorite genre is romance. Here are the reasons I love romance.
- The beginning of the relationship. I’ve been with my husband a long time, but it’s still fun to think back of how we started. Reading about how you meet that person you know is the one. It really happens.
- Girlfriends. I don’t have a lot of close girlfriends (by choice, I have trust issues), so I love reading romance books with girls who have been friends forever.
- The sex. I’m not going to lie – I love it.
- Watching a relationship grow. There are usually bumps along the road, but it’s fun to be on the ride.
- Conflict. As mentioned above, there is generally a conflict that causes a rift between the lovers. I find them fascinating.
- Family. There is generally family involved. I love family related romance novels – I read a ton of them.
- Happy endings. I love a happy ending. Most romance novels have one. Total satisfaction.
What’s your favorite genre?
Happy reading and happy weekend.